News & Press
Sales Executive Required
November 11th 2015
Sales Executive required for small but progressing Taxi office
Sales executives is required for our small but busy minicab office.
Duties will involve the development of sales campaigns to promote our services. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, service development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging, varied and exciting. this job would suit someone who like being out on the road and meeting people.
Typical work activities
- liaising and networking with a range of our existing customers to ensure continuity of service.
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with existing customer
- liaising with new customer
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- sourcing and securing new customers and contracts.
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- Reaching our target audiences
- monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
send a CV to email@example.com